Looks like a fun drive. I ought to be on the ball enough to blog, but alas, I will have to be content with the occasional e-mail. You two look so cute and happy together. I can't believe where the time goes. Take care and hugs to all.
So beautiful! Darling picture of you Carolyn and Brent looks so proud. Glad you got your new car and you can now go out exploring. How did the last observation test go with "the teacher"? Have a nice Thanksgiving. Hugs
3 comments:
Looks like a fun drive. I ought to be on the ball enough to blog, but alas, I will have to be content with the occasional e-mail. You two look so cute and happy together. I can't believe where the time goes. Take care and hugs to all.
So beautiful! Darling picture of you Carolyn and Brent looks so proud. Glad you got your new car and you can now go out exploring. How did the last observation test go with "the teacher"? Have a nice Thanksgiving. Hugs
Cute pic of you Carolyn.
I am glad you got a little time to play... since you guys are always busy workin and schooling.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment