Friday, November 13, 2009

Woo-hoo!

I'm sick of having that last post be on top. So.....I'm gonna add a post. And this one will be a happy one. So there.My BYU supervisor came today to observe me. I always get nervous when she comes because, lets face it, she controls my grade. And she really controls my ability to graduate IN DECEMBER!! But, guess what people, my score was 10 percentage points higher this time than it was last time. Basically, I am pretty awesome. Or maybe it means that last time I just really sucked and so there wasn't anywhere to go but up? Nahhhhh, not that one.

She is coming again on Tuesday for the last time! Did you read that? THE LAST TIME! No more observations from her after that! I really cannot wait until I graduate. I'm still not having any luck finding a teaching job. There just don't seem to be any opening up anywhere. But.....I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. Maybe if you crossed yours too? That would probably help. Thanks peeps.

Here is to a VERY busy next few weeks. I have a lot to accomplish, but I know I can do it. Yeah for Mrs. Hirz!

7 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Awesome news!
Three cheers for YOU.

hip.hip.hooray
hip.hip.hooray
hip.hip.horray!!!

You shouldn't be so nervous... I know you will do just fine.

ToOdLeS.

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

AH!!! I so remember those days... being observed is so NERVE RACKING!! I'm so happy for you though! Whoa.. I've used a million exclamation points in this post. We should have a grad party! I'll come when it's not snowing. Good luck!!

Chandra said...

You are AWESOME! I love you bug. I'm so stinking proud of you. You are going to be an amazing special education teacher.

Ty Robbins said...

Congrats on the awesome grade! I will pray that you find a great job.

Kevin and Eliza said...

That's wonderful! Hang in there, not much longer to go!

Grant Haws said...

Mazeltov!

Deanna/Mimi said...

Carolyn...just remember that she went through this at one time herself. Just be yourself and she will delight in giving you the "go" sign. I think you are a fantastic woman...you have a rare quality that touches many lives.
Hugs....