Tiburon was a beautiful fish. He was loved by all who knew him. Tiburon died peacefully in his bowl, after a long life. Tiburon lived a full fishy life. His parents loved him dearly. Big T, as he was so lovingly called, swam happily and always had a big appetite. His favorite babysitter was Grant, whom treated him like a fishy lover. Tiburon will be missed greatly, but he is in a better place. Funeral services were held today, in the Hirz bathroom.
6 comments:
No Tiburon! NO! Oh how I will miss him and his sultry ways!
hahaha i'm sorry if you're sad.. but 90% of your posts are SO funny! I also loved your post about Brent and his pepsi. Ryan is the same with with his dr pepper. Fun times! I'm sorry for your loss however :-p
May he swim in peace.
ToOdLeS.
Thanks guys. He was a wonderful member of the family.
Stacy! We are very sad. But, I'm glad you think my posts are funny. haha. I think they are too. :) Also...I love dr pepper too! But not as much as Brent loves his Pepsi.
I am so sad for him. I miss him already.
LITTLE TIBBY IS DEAD!?
:(
Post a Comment