Thursday, August 6, 2009

She did it!

Jeanine won! She was awesome in so many dances and yes, I am happy she won. The video I posted below was one of my favorites of her.Way to go, Jeanine!

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

The top photo is awesome.

I just don't watch as much night tv as I would like... Uncle Tony has a set schedule... Countdown with Keith Olbermann, The Rachel Maddow Show, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report... you get what I am trying to say. After he works 12 hard hours... I don't even fight for the remote.

I am glad you like the outcome... I saw bit and pieces of the season... but not enoughto make a judgement.

ToOdLeS.

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

YAY!!!! I was so excited too!! I really liked her, she is so original, beautiful, and fabulous at dancing.

Sarai Stones said...

I totally missed this whole season! Thats what school will do to ya! How are things going for you two lovebirds?

ShEiLa said...

YOU have been tagged over at my blog. If it's not your thing... don't worry. I won't hold a grudge.

ToOdLeS.