Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Homeward Bound


In just a few short hours, I will be headed home! And what a glorious home it is.

5 comments:

ShEiLa said...

It is always so good to be able to see your Mommy... something I at times took for granted and now that my Mom is gone... you don't know how I wish I could have her back.

ToOdLeS.

Mike and Lisa said...

I loved that movie when I was little. :)

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

So... when you come home are you going to make me that yummy dessert from your other post??!! mmmmmmmm.

Grant Haws said...

I miss you and Brent already!!! Have fun and drive safe!

Jennifer said...

Hey, thought I would say Hi since Josh knows you and so does my sister in law Michelle. I see you are a Hirz and it is my favorite family, all of them, do you know if Scott and Mindy or Bruce and Jackie have a blog?? Bruce was my second dad for years. Anyway, hi... Jenn