And believe me, I really did cry.
Sunday we came home from Kevin's house. Brent had left his wallet in the car and so he had to go and get it. I wanted to go and get in bed and so as I was walking to the bedroom, I looked down. And I saw.....a huge spider! It was awful looking. But, I didn't want it to run away before Brent came back inside so I was going to be the hero of the day. So, I got my tennis shoe and killed the spider! I picked up my shoe to see the damage that had been done to find my carpet crawling with tiny, baby spiders. It was awful. I screamed. Brent came back to find me hitting the carpet over and over again. He sprayed the carpet with Raid. Basically, nobody believed me that it was awful and terrifying. I was so scared.
I looked it up on the internet. I'm pretty sure my house is infected with Wolf Spiders. Yeah....I am afraid to get off the couch in case they come for me. I just need to figure out how to jump to my shoes and then all will be well.
PS. I was going to put a picture on....but when I googled for pictures I was so grossed out I had to close my eyes and get away from the pictures. Ew.
8 comments:
I hate wolf spiders. Hate hate hate hate hate them!!! They are so furry and I'm totally getting the willies just thiknnig about it. I'm so sorry you had to experience that. YUCK.
AHH! How scary! I'm scared too. Yesterday there was a big brown spider staring me down and Kevin told me to hold still, but I didn't and ran off. The spider ran away before we could spray it and now there is some monster lurking in the house making babies! I'm so scared!
That sounds super scary! Careful!
I would've cried too.
i hear you...
spiders are not fun.
we have lots here and yvette has been whining about it. Her Dad sprayed not that long ago... time to do it again.
ToOdLeS.
GROSS! I totally had to look them up on google and I'm completely disgusted and all itchy thinking about it now!! Spiders are the worst. I think i'd rather know there was a few mice running around my house than spiders like that! We get some pretty dang big ones here too.. and I HATE it!
I hate spiders! I'm so sorry. My hubby killed a huge one the other day in my son's room. This scares me.
I love the mantra you shared on my blog!!! Thank you!
EEEWWWWW! You are so brave. I would have made Matt get the first and ALL of them. Our basement was infested with Hobos when we moved in. I sprayed the entire foundation, all the doorways, windows, vents, floorboards, cold air returns... everything! But after that it was much better. :) I need to spray again though. This morning I was bathing Parker and it looked like a dead bug was in his water, so I scooped it out and it was a spider. It was playing dead and spread it's legs out to try to get away. Soooo freaky! Don't worry I flushed him. YUCK! Let's both spray for spiders ASAP!
Post a Comment