Brent used the grill that he got for his birthday! He made hamburgers for the 4th of July and they were delighfully yummy. Way to go Brent. You are a good cooker!
mmmmmmmmm. I'm totally BBQ-ing tonight... thanks for the idea. Either Brent grew 20 feet or you BBQ is a little short... You guys should just lay down and watch the clouds while BBQ-ing next time.
5 comments:
Those look yummy.
BBQ hamburgers are the best.
ToOdLeS.
mmmmmmmmm. I'm totally BBQ-ing tonight... thanks for the idea. Either Brent grew 20 feet or you BBQ is a little short... You guys should just lay down and watch the clouds while BBQ-ing next time.
Yum....I know who is cooking next time we come to visit. Thanks Brent!
hahaha why is it so small?
Kevin got Brent a grill that would fit outside on the steps. This little one fits perfectly!
Post a Comment