Thursday, July 16, 2009

BIG NEWS!!

Guys, guess what??

I got a 96% on my writing formal observation! My BYU professor came to observe me and if you don't pass these with at least 80% then you don't pass practicum. Well people....I passed it! (I actually passed all 3 observations. So yeah, pat me on the back!) I passed it on my first try with a 96%!! I don't even like writing. But, I am a good writing teacher. Or something like that... She told me I was a delight to watch teach and that I have a good rapport with my students. Yay me!

So....I passed them all. Next Thursday is the last day of summer practicum. I'm actually kind of sad. More on that later.

8 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Congratulations Carolyn in a BIG way... You should be so proud of yourself.

Way to go!!!

Yipee!

Whew!

ToOdLeS.

ShEiLa said...

ps.

Oh and since I am so far away...
lift your arm high in the air... and now bend it at the elbow til your hand touches your back.

Give yourself a pat on the back from ME!

Congrats again.

Carolyn said...

I did it! And it was a great pat on the back! Thanks.

Kevin Jackson said...

Nice job Carolyn!

Chandra said...

Way to go bug. I'm so proud of you. I knew you were going to be an awesome teacher. I bet you are so much fun. I love you.

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

CONGRATS!! Practicums take so much planning and time. I'm proud of you!! What an awesome score!

Kings said...

woo hoo!!!!! congrats!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I had NO doubt you would be a good teacher. Remember that Daniel in the Lion's Den game you made and your coloring books and your funny laugh and your enthusiasm for scripture songs? Oh yes, there is no doubt your students would respond to you . . . and your smile.