Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Scary.

I almost wet my pants. Almost. Brandi and her husband, Felipe, had us over for this movie. Thanks guys! But, next time, I'm picking the movie. And it is going to have to be a Disney movie so I will be able to sleep after. Super scary. My hood was on my head the whole time. And my ears were plugged. But I survived. I'm still awake though...so yeah.

7 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Scary movies aren't your thing... or so it sounds.

Uncle Tony loves scary movies... but still believes Dark Shadows is scary. He also used to watch any scary movie we got while pacing behind the couch... or peeking over my shoulder... but not so much anymore.

We recently watched The Happening... it was as scary as we thought it would be.

I hope you can fall asleep soon.

ToOdLeS.

ShEiLa said...

oops. correction.

It was NOT as scary as we thought it would be.

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

I'm so not a scary movie watcher. Harry Potter scares me. I can't believe you did it!! yikes. I hope you got some sleep.

ShEiLa said...

Carolyn
I thought of you last night as we (Tony, Yvette, & I) watched the movie... Knowing. When Tony asked if I was up for a movie as I was laying on the couch with my eyes closed feeling the pound of my head... I thought. I am not able to do much else... sure. It didn't take long and we all realized that it was going to be [scary]. You might want to skip this one... as I was more scared than with The Happening.
ToOdLeS.

Carolyn said...

Thanks for letting me know. I think I will have to skip that one for sure then. Either skip it or close my eyes even tighter and plug my ears even better. Haha.

MegEveryday said...

yes, i just saw a preview for this & it totally freaked me out!

Gangsta Ritchie said...

that movie scared me as well