Oh my goodness, you like SYTYCD??? You should come watch it with us, no one will watch it with me. (well Mike sometimes does, but sometimes I need a girl)
I don't just like SYTYCD. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It is amazing. And yeah...Brent isn't the biggest fan of the show. He isn't the most into it. Haha-sometimes husbands just don't get amazing shows!
6 comments:
I knew I had to watch it because you reeled me in with those one word sentences. Haha, I loved it though. I thought it was amazing.
oooo! i L.O.V.E.D it too!
Oh my goodness, you like SYTYCD??? You should come watch it with us, no one will watch it with me. (well Mike sometimes does, but sometimes I need a girl)
Shari
I don't just like SYTYCD. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It is amazing. And yeah...Brent isn't the biggest fan of the show. He isn't the most into it. Haha-sometimes husbands just don't get amazing shows!
I have never watched SYTYCD. I have heard all of the chatter about it though.
I loved this clip...
excellent portrayal of addiction.
ToOdLeS.
Too bad I can't stand Kupono....
Post a Comment