Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rock Star??

The week my momma came there was a little bit of fun involved. Which was great because it took my mind off of other things. Here are just a couple of pictures from the weekend.Also, since I know Mimi and Bampa want to see this video of Brent singing, I thought I'd put that on here too. It's kind of long, but parts of it are pretty funny.

5 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

That is TOO funny!! Brent reminds me so much of ryan.. it's scary! Ryan did that same thing with the high voice over Christmas with his cousins when they were playing that! Hope everything is going better. Glad you got to have your mom visit!! Nothing like having your mom around to distract you and make you laugh when its most needed!!

Melanie said...

Brent is sooo silly! It took me awhile to figure out what song he was singing. :) I hope things get better really soon for you. You are the best! Love you tons.

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

I'm glad she came. Mom's always help make things better. You are still in my prayers!

Unknown said...

Haha he is a great!!! I agree moms are the best! Hang in there I love you.

MegEveryday said...

1-that 2nd picture of your mom looks JUST LIKE YOU! you two are twinners!
2-i'm so happy you posted that video...now i know the other side of bear. haha.