Monday, April 20, 2009

Done

Nothing like finishing my Junior year at BYU to brighten up a few cloudy, depressing days. Yeah, way to go Carolyn. Way to go.

In honor of me being a senior once again, here is a picture of me when I used to be a senior.

One year folks. One year until I am wearing another stupid looking outfit just like this. Only, it'll be a different color and with a lot less things around my neck saying how smart I am, believe you me.

4 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

hahahahaha You'll love it!

melanie said...

ONE YEAR to go!!!! That's so amazing. I'm proud of you for just pushing through, even with crazy teachers and such. :) Love ya.

Ty Robbins said...

Way to go! I'm so proud of you. Just think one more year. That's nothing.

Kings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.