Tuesday, December 2, 2008

what a friend

Great friends are such a blessing. Jill has been one of my very best friends for....forever. She spent the night one year for my birthday when we were just little kids. We fought everyday our 6th grade year over History Day, and we are still great friends. I'm sad that I don't get to see her very often since she chose dumb Rexburg...but, I still love her. Jill told me last week that she might send me a Thanksgiving care package. I didn't know if she was really going to though. Well, Deidra got home to Utah after Thanksgiving and she told me that she had a box for me from Jill. Hooray! I was so excited. I love getting surprises. Well, when I went to pick it up, it was more than I had ever expected. The box was filled with treats, a movie, socks and feet/face scrub, and even a coloring book! Jill so knows who I am, and I love that! She wrote me the sweetest card and it made me so happy. I sure love that girl. She is amazing and always knows just what I need. Thanks Jill. Thanks for being such a great friend and for knowing me so well.

5 comments:

Chandra said...

Friends are awesome. You and the Pill will be friends for a lifetime.

Emily Katlyn West said...

Jill is pretty awesome! I ain't gonna lie. . . but what's this talk about dumb rexburg???

Anonymous said...

haha could we perhaps have picked a nastier picture of me?! lol jk love ya! Glad you enjoyed :D

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

You guys are a funny duo. Just thinking of the two of you in first period makes me smile.

Sylvia Marie said...

Oh she's so sweet. I love her too!