I just have pictures of the cute Mary and Joseph that Brent drew on. He is so crafty, huh?
We wanted to do something cute for our primary class as a little Christmas gift and so we got all of the things to make a little nativity. We didn't have a glue gun and so we used craft glue for the entire project. It was insane. We stayed up until 2am making these little beauties for our class. Man, I hope they know how much we loved them. So....now here is a sad part. Really...we took out nativities to class, didn't want them to break them during caroling after church so we said we would take them around after church. That didn't happen so we were going to take them around on Monday. Well, that is FHE so we didn't want to interrupt. Okay, Tuesday we were really going to take them around. But, it was snowing like crazy and I didn't want to go out it in the snow. And....we can't even find them. ALL THAT WORK. And it was such a waste. When I find them you better believe I will take pictures and put them on here so at least I can always remember what great sunbeam teachers we are.
No comments:
Post a Comment