Thursday, December 18, 2008

Okay....


This is late in coming...but, this is just a shout out to Deidra and David for bringing the most delightful cake and rolls to me and Brent. Seriously, they were amazing. I ate so many rolls! Holy wow. So, thanks you two. I'm glad to have friends like you. (There were going to be pictures, but you see, the food disappeared too quickly. Ha!)

4 comments:

The Jackson Clan said...

I don't know. I am going to try to keep swimming and keep it up so I am even more amazing next year.

The Jackson Clan said...

CAROLYN!!!! k so that was a little over board but anyhoo...... I need your address. Because I would love to send you one of our lovely christmas cards. If I could get that from you that would be GREAT!!!!

The Jackson Clan said...

Why thank you my very good friend!!!!

Deidra said...

Oh Carolyn! I am on your blog!! That was exciting. :) You are welcome. I am always proud of our kitchen adventures. haha Good thing I don't have money to be cooking all the time or I'd be HUGE! haha Anyway, cool post. I read up on your anniversary one. You two are so cute. Keep up the good work. :)