
Too much to write and not enough time. We got home and it is so wonderful. Our flights were delayed about 2 hours and the road home from Spokane was terrible, but we made it and we are so glad. Christmas was amazing and we are loaded with gifts. Tomorrow is our one year anniversary! I can't even believe that it has been a whole year. More to post about Christmas and our anniversary later. Now its bed time, or getting close to it.
5 comments:
Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary!
I'm glad that you made it safe and sound. Happy Anniversary! Wow doesn't time go fast. Happy New Years coming up.
WOW I am so glad you made it home safe. Sounds like you had a good christmas and I hope you had a happy Anniversary!!!
HEY! My mom and dad told me you were in town. We should get together. It would be so much fun. Let me know what you think, and I'll give your parents house a call if you want to hang out before you go back.
Happy Belated Anniversary. Can't wait to hear about your trip home.
Post a Comment