Sunday, December 7, 2008

Instead of a Christmas card...

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

15 comments:

The Jackson Clan said...

Lol I love it. Les made one for all the sisters last year. It was great. I loved it.

The Jackson Clan said...

Lol I love it. Les made one for all the sisters last year. It was great. I loved it.

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! That is the funniest thing I've ever seen!! I LOVE IT!!!

Ashley said...

YOU WON!! Sorry to disappoint you but I checked with my lab and the cards are sets of 24...so you'll get 24..if you want to order 48 it would just be an extra $19 for the second set of 24. Also let me know what size you'd like...5x7 or 4x5.5 and whether you want both sides or real postcards..I guess it's $.14 cheaper on postage

Unknown said...

That was awesome! But really OfficeMax?

Kevin Jackson said...

Hahahahahahahahaha Brent can shimmy. Hahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know Brent could shimmy so well AND hold his breath for so long. AMAZING kid!

Leslie said...

These are fun! You guys can really get a move going...have you considered dancing with the stars?

Sylvia Marie said...

HAAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats hilarious!!! I LOVE IT!!! You guys are smokin hot. love ya sistah.

The Jackson Clan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley said...

YAY I'm happy they look good!!

Linda said...

Pretty darn cute. We will be thinking of you this holiday season. Are you heading to Moses Lake??

Carolyn said...

Yeah! We are going to Moses Lake on the 24th and staying until the 3rd of January. I am so excited to go home and get a break from the whole school thing.

Kevin and Eliza said...

Very cute! What a good idea. Merry Christmas!

Leslie said...

Hey - Need your address! You can e-mail it to me @ howelie@yahoo.com!