Monday, December 1, 2008

HOORAY



I have always wanted these pictures. I finally made my mom feel guilty enough to go up to campus to take them with me. I am so excited! Aren't they so cute?! If we would have had more time, I would have gotten the poses just perfect, but I'm pretty pleased. They will do for now. :)

3 comments:

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

You are so funny! I miss you. I miss teaching you but even more I miss learning from you! I would sneak you into my class all over again and fight to keep you all over again...You are an incredible young woman with a strong spirit. I love you...I know what Stacy is having...and I am excited...but she gets to announce it first. Love Ya tons!!!

Emily Katlyn West said...

Carolyn this was B-Rilliant!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

You funny, funny girl. This has Carolyn written all over it!