Saturday, November 8, 2008

I applied...

...for a new job at a charter school in Draper called Channing Hall. A lady that I go to school with works there and she told me about the opening. My schedule right now would be kind of hard for a job like this, but it seemed like a really great school. I am hoping that something opens up for me soon if not this one.
I did wear my lucky necklace that my dad gave me. I wear it whenever I need a little bit of luck. Maybe it worked this time?

4 comments:

Kevin Jackson said...

Good luck sister.

Kevin and Eliza said...

I hope you get it. Your hubby did a great job on the violin!

Carolyn said...

Thanks! And, he did do a pretty good job huh? He is so impressive.

Unknown said...

Carolyn, I work at Channing Hall in Draper!!