Thursday, August 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

DEIDRA!



Oh Deidra, I am so excited that you caught up with me in age. Hooray for you! 20 really is a great age, I'm not going to lie. I mean, you can't do anything that you couldn't do at 20, but it's the thought that counts. And, I am so excited that it was your birthday today. I know that you wish I was with you. I know that you want us to be together on this joyous day, but don't worry. I will be with you soon. And then you will come to me too.

Deidra, don't forget the song that I sang to you today. I practiced it forever, trying to get it just right. I think I just about nailed it...

I miss you dear friend and am excited to see you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ive done something here to have you a few cents!

Anonymous said...

Alla hu akhbar!!!

Anonymous said...

Visite meu blog.

www.viendoaoextremo.blogspot.com

Beijos e abraços!

melanie said...

Nice comments for Deidra, ha! Happy Birthday Dear Deidra, Happy Birthday to you!!

(look at you a posting fool today. can you get caught up for me, I'm WAY behind!)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Deidra! A teenager no more.

Chandra said...

Can't wait to see you. I am so glad you are coming home.

Jackie said...

Hey you guys! We got an apartment...come visit us!

The Jackson Clan said...

I had soooo much fun, I wish we could of stayed longer, but I start school on monday:( Is this all spam?