Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Funny Story

Brent finally gave me these pictures and so I can finally tell this story.

I was in the bathroom, doing my business mind you, and I was throwing a piece of toilet paper in the garbage. I hate it when I go to get the TP and there is a little piece from the square before it, I know-I'm OCD, Brent tells me all the time. So anyways, I was throwing that little piece away, and pushing the garbage down when I see a ginormous, hairy, man-eating spider in the garbage. I swear to you that it hissed at me. Holy cow, it was awful! I yelled for Brent to grab the vacuum and come quick! He comes, not very quickly when I'm stranded in the bathroom and asks what the problem is. I show him the spider and he grabs the raid. Haha. He wanted to spray the spider but couldn't spray the can upside down. So, I tell him to take the whole thing outside and throw it in the big dumpster so I wouldn't have to see it. So, I finish my business and go get ready to lay in bed and read my book. He comes in with a grin on his face and I didn't know why. Then, I looked at his arm...and screamed. He had drawn a gross looking spider on his arm with a sharpie and it looked just like the spider that was in the garbage can. EWW! He had a good laugh at my pain on that one. However, I do feel better about it because he came in later and told me of how he was scared by his own practical joke. He was reaching to get his computer, saw the spider, and jumped! Haha, it was my turn to have a good laugh.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

ginormous hairy man-eating huh? Good thing it wasn't woman-eating or you'd have been toast! Very funny. The "spider" on brents does look realistic. I would have jumped too!

Stacie Lou said...

Wow! That does look real!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh man...those are the best kind of jokes when they scare the jokester, too.

melanie said...

Sick! But funny all at the same time.

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

HAHA!!! That was the best story I've read in a looooong time. I could totally see Brent doing that! You guys are awesome.

Chandra said...

Dang that was funny. I couldn't stop laughing. THat dang Brent. THat spider on his arm looks so real. So funny that he scared himself. Serves him right. You two have so much fun together. I love you both.