Also, you may be thinking "really? She's just now going potty? Isn't she what, 2?" Yup. She sure is. And we haven't even pushed it at all. I'm in no rush to have her grow up, thankyouverymuch. :)
Anywayyyyy... Claire walked in to the bathroom today and said "potty. Sit potty."
When asked if she wanted to use the potty she said "uh huh."
Fast forward to an hour or so later when we got her a potty seat (the kind that goes on the toilet so she didn't fall in) she say down again and promptly went pee!
It is a sad day for this Mama. Claire is growing up way too fast for me.
I know, I know. Nothing huge to YOU, but a big day in the Hirz household.

2 comments:
I think you're doing it right by not pushing it. I tried potty training, but quickly realized Anna wasn't ready. I think when kids are really ready, they'll do exactly what Claire and tell you. That's great that she's ready. It is sad that she's growing up so fast. Before you know it, our girls will be cranky teenagers. Aaaahh!
An inspirational story of vuilnerability and overcoming adversity
thanks for having the courage to share
Mentoring Life Coach
Sober Blog
Self Help Recovery
Twelve Step Books
All the best
for the future
Bren
Post a Comment