Dear Mrs. Hirz,
You are a great teacher! First of all, you are fun and cheerful. That makes ME smile too. Second of all, you are patient and understanding. That means you are a safe teacher who doesn't ever hurt us or yell at us. Last of all, you are fully devoted to our educations. That way you wouldn't ever give up on us. Thank you for being a MAGNIFICENT teacher!
Love,
IT
These kids get to me every time. I'm so thankful for every single one of them.
3 comments:
I am so proud of you. I have watched you with your students and it's obvious that you not only teach them...but you love them and want what is best for them. You are an excellent teacher. Grandpa Bogey Man would be so proud seeing you teach.
so cute!
That's incredible Carolyn. I'm not surprised, you're a natural.
Post a Comment