Just a sweet little angel. You cannot imagine how excited I am to see her and hold her. You truly have been blessed to have such a happy baby. Happy Thanksgiving to you, Brent and Claire. Love, Mimi
Just a sweet little angel. You cannot imagine how excited I am to see her and hold her. You truly have been blessed to have such a happy baby. Happy Thanksgiving to you, Brent and Claire. Love, Mimi
4 comments:
ahh. She is so precious. Glad you are getting lots of snuggles during break. Just wait till christmas!
During Christmas we all get snuggles! Yay!
Just a sweet little angel. You cannot imagine how excited I am to see her and hold her. You truly have been blessed to have such a happy baby. Happy Thanksgiving to you, Brent and Claire. Love, Mimi
Just a sweet little angel. You cannot imagine how excited I am to see her and hold her. You truly have been blessed to have such a happy baby. Happy Thanksgiving to you, Brent and Claire. Love, Mimi
Post a Comment