Claire had her 2 month appointment last week. She sure is growing!
Weight: 11 lbs 6 oz
Length: 23 inches
Head: 15 1/4 inches
I can't believe the difference since birth. She was so tiny it was unbelievable. Slow down, Claire. Pretty please?


7 comments:
I love the pictures of Claire on her tummy crossing her arms. It makes her head look so big! She is a cutie. I am so excited to meet her in July!
shes soooo cute! cant wait to meet her! i will be in ML starting thursday sometime! will you go on a lunch date with me? lol!
Adorable little Claire. She is so sweet. I can hardly wait to see her and hold her. I and 100's of others. lol Thank you for sharing the pictures. Love that little gal of yours. Mimi
Adorable little Claire. She is so sweet. I can hardly wait to see her and hold her. I and 100's of others. lol Thank you for sharing the pictures. Love that little gal of yours. Mimi
Claire is SO beautiful, Carolyn! She's making me baby hungry... and don't worry the growing will slow down here in a bit. And she'll be able to finally wear the same clothes more than a few times!
Miss Claire is getting so big. G.ma Carol will love meeting her.
ToOdLeS.
She is so darn cute Carolyn and Brent!
Post a Comment