We have had so many visitors the last 2 months. It has been so much fun having family come and meet Claire. She sure is loved.
The end of February, Gramma Jammie and Auntie Heather came to meet Claire. They loved her right away. They had lots of fun snuggling her stealing kisses. They both ask for daily pictures of the little munchkin and can't wait for our visit.
The beginning of March, Grandpa Mark came again along with Auntie Hilary. Grandpa Mark flew down the day after Claire was born to meet her, but Hilary hadn't met Claire yet. They are big fans of Claire and wanted to steal her away.
The day I went back to work, Grandpa and Grandma Jackson came with Uncle Chris. My dad and Chris hadn't met Claire yet. Chris thinks Claire is hilarious and loves being a fun uncle. He is going to teach her all sorts of things, I can only imagine. I loved having my dad and Chris meet Claire.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! The picture of her and Chris is my favorite.
How embarrassing. She is wearing a onesie that describes me while in her Aunt Hilary's arms.
Also, I agree that the slide picture with Chris is super adorable.
I miss snuggling with Claire. She is growing to fast.
Post a Comment