At 2 months Claire:
::smiles all of the time. She is a very happy baby-especially when she wakes up at around 6:30 every morning. She has the biggest cheesy grins every morning and it makes us super happy.
::is starting to laugh. She does these adorable little giggles that turn us into big puddles of goo.
::sleeps SO well! She eats between 10 and 11 every night and then sleeps until about 6:30 the next morning. She will sometimes even go back to sleep until 9:30 or 10. What a champ!
::is only fussy if she is hungry or tired. We can usually solve her sadness by fixing one of the two problems. Or if she has a poopy diaper.
::eats a lot! She is super sad when her food is gone at every feeding.
::is starting to enjoy her baths. She doesn't scream anymore and she really doesn't even cry. Hooray!
::has super stinky hands. I know, gross. But it's true! Who even knows why. Ha!
::enjoys her car seat and going on walks. She likes to be moving though, so those red lights are killers.
::still hates tummy time, but we are working on it!
::likes reading stories and singing songs. Some of her favorites songs are Wheels on the Bus and The Slithery Dee.
::can hold her head up on her own and likes to sit in her chair for short periods of time.
::LOVES her play mat and will stare at her "friend" in the mirror. She loves to smile at said "friend."
Dear Claire,
You are growing so fast. Please slow down. I feel like I can't shut my eyes for even a moment because I'm afraid of what I'll miss. You are my sunshine and my whole world. Dad and I are grateful a million times a day for you.
Love, Mommy
3 comments:
She's getting so big! What a beautiful girl.
Wow! She is so big and so beautiful! It is kinda nice to have her be exactly a month older than Henry so I can see the kinds of things we have to look forward to next month. Nice planning Henry and Claire.
She is so stinkin adorable. I need to come visit you and meet your sweet angel. I'm so glad she is such a champ at eating and sleeping. Makes for a happy mommy and daddy for sure!
Post a Comment