Thursday, June 23, 2011

a quarter of a century

Wow, Brent just turned OLD! He turned the big 2-5 today. Whew.

Happy birthday to the greatest guy in the world.

The special day consisted of:

-Jdawgs with the Garett and the Presley

-Target with those same folks

-Brent building a fancy shower thing for our new apartment

-present opening of which consisted of things like Vaderade and Lightsabers and a pre-ordered copy of Star Wars bluray

-Kung Fu Panda 2

-a whole bunch of black pepper chicken for the birthday boy

&

-about 25 renditions of the birthday song that I sang to him

Happy birthday, Brent! I love you and I love that you are a quarter of a century old, ya old man!

2 comments:

Rhen said...

25 old? really in april shadd turned 27 lol

Cassidy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENT!!! (Although i'm not so sure he's "old" yet...Micah is turning 31 next week haha!)