I'm glad you're so happy :) You deserve it!! Love ya, babe!
How mature you are...takes most people a lifetime to learn what really counts...but you are wise to know that a person can be happy and still have a bushel of problems, trials and tribulations. It is attitude and you got a positive one!! Hugs, Mimi
delightful!ToOdLeS.
Ahh.....that makes me HAPPY.
Good. :-)
Hooray for being happy! I've seen so many of those stupid scams on craigslist. It always gets my hopes up and makes me mad too.
Can I get a woot woot!!??
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm glad you're so happy :) You deserve it!! Love ya, babe!
How mature you are...takes most people a lifetime to learn what really counts...but you are wise to know that a person can be happy and still have a bushel of problems, trials and tribulations. It is attitude and you got a positive one!! Hugs, Mimi
delightful!
ToOdLeS.
Ahh.....that makes me HAPPY.
Good. :-)
Hooray for being happy! I've seen so many of those stupid scams on craigslist. It always gets my hopes up and makes me mad too.
Can I get a woot woot!!??
Post a Comment