Saturday, August 7, 2010

.yippee.



14 comments:

Chandra said...

You look so official behind your desk. Those kids are going to be so lucky to be in Mrs. Hirz class. Good luck bug. You're going to be fabulous!! I'm proud of you for all your hard work and sticking with your education.

Kings said...

oh Mrs. Hirz you and your room look so cute!

Grant Kellie said...

And where is the chokey for bad students?

Deanna/Mimi said...

I really like it. When do you start school...that is when do the children have their first day? They are going to love you and they will know immediately of your love as your room will radiate with it. So very proud of you. Hugs, Mimi

ShEiLa said...

Carolyn you have done a exceptional job setting up your classroom... it looks ready to go.

ToOdLeS.

Mike and Lisa said...

How exciting! It looks great!

Kevin Jackson said...

Wow, so much space!

Stacie Lou said...

It's beautiful! Congratulations!

Kevin Jackson said...

PS-

I think your whiteboard in the back of your class may be in trouble. It may have stolen fire from Zeus...

Unknown said...

Awesome Mrs. Hirz! It looks so nice and organized! You're going to do great! And if you haven't already, check out the book The First Days of School. Such a great resource to read before school starts

Cassidy said...

Looks great! My personal favorite is the "not my junk" label you put on the one pic ;) haha

MegEveryday said...

fun classroom! i hope you have a WONDERFUL school year! :) i know the kids will love you!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I'm so excited for you Mrs. Hirz. I hope you play Daniel and the Lion's Den games with them at some point. Do you remember making that game in class?

Carolyn said...

I DO remember that game! I actually found it last time I was home and going through things. It was fun to find!!