I like the picture commentary too :) I love zoos and I have been wanting to go for a long time. Maybe the next time I go I will be able to take my lovely stoller!
Such fun! You even took a picture next to the elephant that makes awkward sounds. Haha. We went there with my family like two days before our wedding. I just remember it being incredibly hot. Ick. But looks like fun!
14 comments:
I love the picture commentary! Looks like so much fun. I love going to the Zoo!
I like the picture commentary too :) I love zoos and I have been wanting to go for a long time. Maybe the next time I go I will be able to take my lovely stoller!
I LOVED that drinking fountain when i was a kid! Fun pictures!
Awesome zoo photo album.
You covered lots of the stuff I remember... way cute. Except the eating poop part so glad you didn't participate in that one.
ToOdLeS.
Such fun! You even took a picture next to the elephant that makes awkward sounds. Haha. We went there with my family like two days before our wedding. I just remember it being incredibly hot. Ick. But looks like fun!
Ummm am I the only one that thinks Donkey Kong when I see those pictures? Watch out for barrels.
We went to the zoo yesterday! The weather was perfect, and that baby elephant is soooo cute!
I love the close up picture of you and your hubby. It is cute. Looks like you had fun.
I love the close up picture of you and your hubby. It is cute. Looks like you had fun.
I love the close up picture of you and your hubby. It is cute. Looks like you had fun.
I love the close up picture of you and your hubby. It is cute. Looks like you had fun.
Haha.
Nice Kevin. Nice.
Good for you.
For going to the zoo.
It looked fun.
To be in the sun.
What a clever post.
I like toast.
The end.
Post a Comment