Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dear.


Happy birthday to my bestest friend ever. He is the greatest kid in the whole world. Here are a few reasons why:

++Brent is hilarious!

++Brent loves me. A whole bunch.

++Brent is a super friend to everyone.

++Brent is smart. He knows a lot. I like to stand in the shower and quiz him on country capitals while he is shaving. If he doesn't know him and I tell him the answer, he will remember it the next time I ask.

++Brent works hard to take care of me. Even if he doesn't love his job, he keeps at it so we will be able to have an apartment to live in and food to eat.

++Brent likes to be near me and always does nice things for me.

I love you, Brent. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Happy Birthday Brent!

ToOdLeS.