Wednesday, April 21, 2010

a year

It's been a whole year. I hate it. There hasn't been a day that has gone by without thinking about my baby. I don't think there ever will be.

2 comments:

Deanna/Mimi said...

Your post broke my heart. Never give up. Bampa's younger sister was not able to get pregnant so they adopted a baby boy. Then a couple of years later they adopted another little boy. She had him one month when she found out she was pregnant. Not only did she have that baby but she had another one. I am sure you have heard those kind of stories before. My prayers are with you...I care very much.

Unknown said...

Carolyn~ You are so inspiring to me! You are such a strong, spunky, and fun person to be around. Don't worry your time for little ones will come I just know it! Cause your gonna be the best mom EVER! I'll keep you in my prayers!