We had one last epic day since everyone is moving away from us. (I'm still sad about it by the way...) We barbecued, visited the Lone Tree, played Loaded Questions, rocked out, and giggled. It was an epic way to 'end' our time together. Enjoy the pictures.
You are all going to miss each other like crazy. I'm so glad that you and Kevin were both at BYU together and then that Brent and Stacie joined the family and you all became best friends.....and then as a bonus Grant moved to Provo to complete your rock band. Friends stay in our hearts forever.
3 comments:
What cute pictures! It's hard when friends move away.
What an absolutely beautiful day and the scenery is magnificent. Wow. Nice place to meet up again one day. Family is precious.
You are all going to miss each other like crazy. I'm so glad that you and Kevin were both at BYU together and then that Brent and Stacie joined the family and you all became best friends.....and then as a bonus Grant moved to Provo to complete your rock band. Friends stay in our hearts forever.
Post a Comment