I love your hair Carolyn. Very much in and looks great on you. Tuesday I get mine done...highlights and some cutting. Hard to make an old lady look good. lol Thanks for the comment you made on my blog...I love you too. Mimi (Deanna Hirz)
oh my gosh! I think I have a picture of Stacie from like 2006, she is wearing the same shirt and getting her hair dyed by Grant! :) The hair looks great!
9 comments:
I love your hair Carolyn. Very much in and looks great on you. Tuesday I get mine done...highlights and some cutting. Hard to make an old lady look good. lol Thanks for the comment you made on my blog...I love you too. Mimi (Deanna Hirz)
I could really use Grant... but since he is in high demand and I live so far away... I better call my usual.
I love the new doo's girls.
ToOdLeS.
Hooray for pretty hair!
You girls are lucky to have Grant in your life. The hair looks great!
oh my gosh! I think I have a picture of Stacie from like 2006, she is wearing the same shirt and getting her hair dyed by Grant! :) The hair looks great!
Love love love it!
It's darling Carolyn! Darling.
You look Maaaaavelous, Daaaaling!
You look maaaavelous daaaaling!
Post a Comment