It may have needed a darker ribbon... the contrast might make the colors pop a little more. But I am no expert... I have never made a wreath. Celestial and Jennifer and Michajah have.
This is soooooo cute!!! I can't believe I didn't see it before! I wish we lived closer so we could wreath craft together. :) I'm going to make a Christmas bulb wreath pretty soon, I love the dollar store!
3 comments:
I like it.
It may have needed a darker ribbon... the contrast might make the colors pop a little more. But I am no expert... I have never made a wreath. Celestial and Jennifer and Michajah have.
ToOdLeS.
I love it. Where's mine? I need a fall wreath.
This is soooooo cute!!! I can't believe I didn't see it before! I wish we lived closer so we could wreath craft together. :) I'm going to make a Christmas bulb wreath pretty soon, I love the dollar store!
Post a Comment