Saturday, October 17, 2009

A baby was made....

in Kleinfeld.We are watching Say Yes to the Dress and I'm pretty sure these people made a baby in the store. A guy came with his fiance to shop for dresses. She came out in one that didn't cover her body very well....this is what he said. "I can't ....I can't, I can't, I can't handle it." He then got up and made out with her face. They cut away pretty quickly, so I don't know what happened for sure...I'm just making a guess.

Pretty sick.

5 comments:

Kevin Jackson said...

eeew...

Lyle and Mary: said...

oh, the great television viewing I miss out on...NOT!

Lyle and Mary: said...

oh, the great television viewing I miss out on...NOT!

Lyle and Mary: said...

Oops! I guess that comment was so important it went through twice...oh well

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

HAha! I love that show, but that is sick.