I love Brent. And this year was his golden year! He turned 23 on the 23rd. How exciting is that! We had a little party at the good ole Golden Corral...he picked it, I swear. Kevin, Stacie & Grant came. And so did Garett and Presley. Thanks for celebrating with us, guys!! And then we had some delightful cake if I do say so myself. I made it and it was tasty! Brent wanted to go to the midnight showing of Transformers, so we did! I was super tired, but he loved it so it was all okay.
Here are some things I love about Brent: (Also, some pictures of his birthday celebration!)
-He makes me laugh. All of the time.
This was on the grill that Brent got. Kevin made a delightful bow.
-He loves nintendo. I don't, but he does and I'm glad he does.
-Brent works really hard. He is really good at what he does, too. He just got a promotion if that's what you call it! Yeah Brent!

-He is a fantastic cook! And he cooks for me. Yum!
-He takes care of me. And I am so thankful that he does.

-He is my best friend in the whole entire world! And I love that about him
Happy birthday, honey! 23 on the 23rd did you well. You are the best ever. I hope your day was fantastical!
1 comment:
If you have love, laughter and a full tummy... you got it all girl.
Happy belated b.day Brent.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment