Friday, May 22, 2009

a trip to the temple.... and to the moon?

Two weeks ago we had a wonderful date to Temple Square. We did a session in Salt Lake and it was the first session I had done there. The Salt Lake City temple is beautiful. It was great to pause life for a while and spend some time in the temple.

After the temple, we went to the Gateway Mall for a little gander and Brent took me to Applebee's for dinner. It was yuuuuuummy.

Then......

We took a trip to the moon!! And Brent gave the weather report. Man, he is a man of many talents, I'll tell you what.

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

The temple and the moon in one day... oh you two are good. ;)

ToOdLeS.

Kevin Jackson said...

I can see Brent now..."Pay no attention to the two countries that my hands are on..."

Hil said...

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA brent is such a weirdo