Saturday, May 23, 2009

too many choices......

....and there are only two!

1. Go home to Moses Lake for a few days with Kevin and Stacie.
There are good things about getting to go home:
-get to see little brother graduate from high school
-get to see Grandpa again, maybe for the last time...
-get to spend some time with the family, and boy-they are great
-get to just be home again
There are bad things too:
-I would miss Brent SOOOOOO much. More than anyone knows.
-I would miss one day of classes, which isn't huge, but it is something

-OR-

2. Stay here in Provo
There are good things about staying here with Brent:
-I'D GET TO STAY WITH BRENT!!
-I'd work which means I'd make money which we desperately need
-I'D GET TO STAY WITH BRENT!!
-one more...you knew it was coming-I'D GET TO STAY WITH BRENT!!!!!
There are bad things about staying here too:
-I wouldn't get to do any of the good things about going to Moses Lake


So, I pose the question...What should I do??


8:05 pm on Sunday--Just so everyone knows...I really do want to go home. I would kick myself if I didn't go home and it was the last time I had the chance to see my grandpa. I'm not a terrible baby that can't bear to be out of Provo. I just haven't ever been without Brent for so long since we've been married. I would cry. But I would also survive. I think I have decided to go. It will be good for me. That is, if I can get work off and if Brent promises not to forget about me. Which he did, don't you worry.

10 comments:

Ty Robbins said...

Hmmm, now why is Brenty-poo not coming along? And if it is so, how long are you going to be here? If it's a short time it might not be a big deal. But I am also one of those crazy cooky girls that doesn't like spending one night away from my cute (still new) husband....and have only had to do it once, and of course not by choice. So, yeah that's a tough one.

The Graham Family! said...

I say go home and see your family. You're married to brent forever.. you get plenty of time with him.. and time apart once in a while is a good thing and makes you appreciate, miss and love them even more! Brent will be there when you get back and getting to see your Grandpa for maybe the last time would be so worth it. Just my two cents! I've gone home a few times without Ryan and survived.. haha.. I promise you will!!

melanie said...

Hmmm. What to do. I guess I'm going to side with Stacey except for the $$ part. That's a tough one, especially when you're broke. Maybe you can come up and sneak a couple bags of groceries home. Then the trip would be worth it. Oh and pack dirty clothes and wash them here. Problem solved!

Jackie said...

Go for a few says. You will miss Brent, but it will be a good break for you.

Desirae said...

If it only a few days, you should go.

ShEiLa said...

I think ulitmately that decision is yours... and yours alone. Its really not my place. Although I feel for you. If you both can't go together... that poses a dilemma.

So what did you decide? Or are you still battling it?

ToOdLeS.

Mike and Lisa said...

I think you should go too! I left Mike for the first time when we'd been married for 11 months. My family was going to Nauvoo and invited me to tag along. I'm SO glad I went! It was hard to leave Mike,(in fact, I remember actually crying!) but like they say, distance makes the heart grow fonder! Brent will be there with open arms when you get home.

ShEiLa said...

Yvette cracks me up. I said your cousin Carolyn is having a dilemma. You should go look at her blog and see what you think.

She said NO. What's it about?

So I told her the basics... she quickly said, She should go with Kevin & Stacie and I will text her and tell her right now.

[that way she didn't even have to leave the sofa... lazy butt]

I am glad you chose to go. I know your brother and Mom & Dad will all love it. Grandma Carol too!

ToOdLeS.

Brent said...

Don't forget to bring me home some Chicos!

The Jackson Clan said...

GOOOOOO I would pay to go with you. I want to see grandpa so bad. I just wish I was there.