Thursday, May 14, 2009

May monthly special

This is not the best picture of color, but I like the ducky anyways. So, deal with it. hahaha
I love this picture! Brent and I went for a drive and had a little picnic at some random spot we found. It was a great little trip and I love thistles!

6 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

I love the thistle picture!

ShEiLa said...

that duck has color...
white, orange, yellow.

I could burst into song...
Be kind to your web-footed friend
For a duck maybe somebody's brother....

I will spare you and not do the whole song...

Love the thistle pic.

ToOdLeS.

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

the duck is awesome! I can't imagine the duck one being as cool if is were black and white. The thistle is really pretty too. Nice job!

marc said...

I love the "deal with it" comment. Hilarious! So glad you did the monthly special.

Unknown said...

I am doing so much better. BUT.... I would love to hear to story about you breaking you teeth in the back of Grandpa J's truck

Sylvia Marie said...

I love your pictures!! And that ducky is ADORABLE!!! I love it!!