And I'm even more glad that he knew who I was.
I spoon fed him ice cream for lunch one afternoon. That's all he would eat. It was a humbling experience. Grandpa always took us grandkids for ice cream, and there we sat, me trying to convince him to eat something, anything. He did like that ice cream though! I really do have a wonderful grandpa. Thanks grandpa, for everything you've taught me.
I spoon fed him ice cream for lunch one afternoon. That's all he would eat. It was a humbling experience. Grandpa always took us grandkids for ice cream, and there we sat, me trying to convince him to eat something, anything. He did like that ice cream though! I really do have a wonderful grandpa. Thanks grandpa, for everything you've taught me.
Yes, these pictures are gross of me. But, don't look too closely or judge them too heavily. I'm so glad I have them.
5 comments:
Oh Carolyn you are so lucky. You don't look gross in them! I don't know what to do. I miss him so much and I want to see him so bad. I can't leave school right now. We are going as soon as school gets out. Will I see him then? I am so worried.... how is he doing? HELP ME!:(
Your pictures are beautiful and so are the two of you! Thanks for sharing. I miss that guy!
Oh! I am happy you got to see Grandpa. I miss him! You two look so cute. :)And the pay-it-forward counts if you do it again... teehee!
Remember how your grandpa hit on me!? haha
"Does that mean I'd call you mom?"
Thank you! I am too I mean who would have thought! RIGHT after I get out of school!
Post a Comment