This is going to be kind of a random post, but I have just been thinking lately how much things have changed over the last year. A year ago I never would have thought this is where my life would be right now. I never would have imagined that I would be so happy here in Provo. I sometimes wish I was home, working in the pea field getting an awesome tan and hanging out with my friends. But, Brent makes this whole Provo thing and school during the summer thing worthwhile.
6 months ago I went home for Thanksgiving break and Brent had to stay here. I missed that boy so much. I never knew I could miss anyone so much, and I NEVER knew that I would miss Provo. I cried every night because I missed him so much. I had my bridal shower and couldn't wait to get married!

5 months ago today Brent and I got sealed in the Columbia River Temple. It was the very best day of my life. I wasn't nervous or scared or anything, and I knew I was doing the right thing that would make me happy for the rest of, well, Forever. After we got married we were going to change, Brent gave me a kiss on the forehead and said, "I just can't stop smiling." Oh, it was so adorable! I felt like a princess that married her prince charming. And, the perfect thing is, I still do! Brent is at work and I miss him so much. I always want to be with him. We play together, we laugh together, we hug, we kiss, we love. The past 5 months have been absolutely amazing. We get through everything together and I feel like the luckiest person in the whole world. I can't even believe how things have turned out. I can't believe it yet I am so happy. This is the life.
4 comments:
you're so cute! I love you guys. I'm so happy that you found your Brentie to be with forever. :)
It makes mom happy to read posts like this. I'm glad you found your prince charming. Brent is a wonderful man and I'm so happy he loves my daughter so much. Forever won't seem long enough when you're this much in love. I know it is hard to imagine but you will love him even more as the years progress.....trust me. You two are perfect together. You are both blessed to have each other. Love, Mom
You two are so cute. Marriage is the most wonderful thing when you marry the right person under the right circumstances. I still feel the same about Ryan as you do brent.. and life just gets more amazing and happy as time goes by! The Lord must love us a lot to send such amazing men to be our eternal companions. We are so lucky and blessed!!
I am so pleased that you two have found each other! You both look so happy -- Naturally, Ephraim and I wish you nothing but the best!
The "Other" Caroline.
PS: When is your Birthday? I'm an Aquarius too.
Post a Comment