So, I am really bored with my hair as it is right now. Its kind of getting long, but not too long. Its not the kind of long that it always looks pretty and its not short enough to do anything with. I could be making it all up just because I want a change. I either want to do something funky with the color or I want to cut it. But, I don't know what to do! I think everyone that reads this should leave me a little comment...and the question is this: How should Carolyn do her hair?
Saturday we had a ward service activity that we went up to for a little bit. It was "Amazing Race" style and we had to go to different stations. We only made it to 2 of them before we had to take off. We did some family history indexing and we did some quilting...let me tell you, Brent rocks at quilting. Haha. Saturday night, Mark and Tara came over and we went to SmartCookie and headed to the movies. We saw Ironman. It was a really great movie! Kind of long, my behind got tired, but it was good. I would see it again for sure.
Our talks went good last Sunday. I love my mom, so I talked about how cool she is and stuff like that. Yesterday was our first week to teach Sunday School and I'm not sure how it went. It probably could have gone better, but I think we did okay. I have heard there is only going up from your first lesson!!
I got my math test back today...I totally bombed it. I knew everything there was to know about that test and I just seemed to forget it all once I went in. I don't even know what happened. I'm going to be in school until I'm 40 taking Calculus over and over again....Yippee!! However, on my way home from school I did talk to Dane and it made my life grand!!
There is lots that has happened, I just have been lazy. Tonight we are going to Kevin's to watch American Gladiators. It has to be one of my favorite shows ever!! We enjoy watching Hellga and Wolf give each other secret looks of longing. Stacie explains the story of them quite well. I would recommend reading it.
Thats about it, life is moving right along. All in all, we are doing great and survivng!!
7 comments:
Here is your new hairstyle:
http://www.americangladiatorslive.
com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/386
I'm not even kidding! It would be
sweet!
I vote something with a little blue. Maybe not all of it but just some in front X-men Rogue Style.
That or just buzz it G.I. Jane style. That's hot.
Kiki,
I have some beautiful pictures for you...
www.lolviral.com/.../uploads/2007/09/mullet.png
http://ils.unc.edu/~everj/Mullet/pictures/femullet.jpg
http://www.myhaircuts.com/mediumhaircuts12.shtml
http://www.myhaircuts.com/mediumhairstyle7.shtml
There's more where that came if you'll play Bang! with me this weekend...:) Or even just hang out with me... no Bang! required!
So I know it sounds like a blast to the past, but I love perms. I'm thinking about getting my hair permed again. It really is delightful. All you have to do is get mousse and it looks delightful. Then when you straighten your hair people are so much more impressed by it.
Otherwise, crimp it baby. Crimp it every day. That is ridiculously hot.
Um.....that's about all I can think of. I really want to dye my hair soon. We should do something to our hair together. What a delight that would be. Hey, do you wanna help me?
You know what I'm going to say don't you? Cut it! When it's longer and you don't know what you want it always ends up feeling frumpy. I guarantee that with a cut you'll feel so much better. You know you will. :)
Dane says hi right now as he's sitting on my lap trying to force me off of here because he want to play on 'pbskids.org' (his words. cracks me up every time he says dot org. ha!)
Sorry about the math. You'll do it one way or another. You always do, don't forget that.
So glad you're surviving. :)
Hi, Carolyn,
As the bald member in the family, I wouldn't have a clue what to do about your hair, but I'll bet our beauty expert, your mother in law Jeannie could give you some good advice. Why don't you ask her?
Grandpa Bill
Post a Comment